Saturday, October 03, 2009

Program Raya 09

There I was, sitting by myself gorging on Jell-O, Satay and Yellow Watermelon. Eating alone. when I try to move towards them, they move to another table. "Nazmi, Nazmi, take our picture!" "Nazmi, this is my camera, snap us!" Any offers of having ME in your pix? Any thoughts of ME as a FRIEND? Well, surely you know who you are. Get my Evil Eye and that's YOU.

Anyway the program was a blast (at least for me). Had fun snapping pics of the events: traditional games in the morning was my highlight. Using the DSLR is superb! Love these pix. THEN at might a bit of drab: gave the camera to other guys but with seriously dismal results. Shakes and wobbles even more than a fat guy does (no offense ;P) It also gave me a chance to bond a bit with my friends, and form new bonds in the process ;)

No comments: