Friday, August 06, 2010

#200

a humongous thanks to these people:

my family: my backbone, the reason i'm still alive.

juju, syaz, nisa and mimi: my beloved socialites.

sher and dyana: my uber blonde bffs.

ejat and michelle: my talented kamireka design team.


my cabal of friends: my beloved foster family. me not mentioning you specifically means that there is a large number of you. but it doesn't mean that i love you any less.

and of course, Him.

without Him, i won't even be alive to enjoy these beautiful, wonderful earthly companions.

Alhamdulillah.

4 comments:

Sherre said...

wut? uber blonde?? u got to be kidding me. i'm going to do a new hair cut and i'm gonna turn my hair to red. i want a fresh look after officially breaking up

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ehehehehe...blonde is just an expression la dear...hehehe...nk redhead? jom kua again!!

Ejat Ahmad said...

ouuuuhhhhhhhh tersentuh :')