Monday, November 01, 2010

a letter to you~

dear You...


i know i have this flaw. i hate myself sometimes for having it. you (and i myself) once said that "cemburu tu tanda sayang" but sometimes it gets out of hand. i know you have convinced me many times that you are faithful and you have no one on the side. but life has thrown too many curve balls at me. hence it is quite hard for me to be fully trust anyone outside my family, especially about my true personality and matters of the heart. i don't know how many times i have said this. i'm sure i already bore you with it.


and this petty jealousy leads to sulking. i know you hate it when i sulk. i am working very hard to rein in the petty jealousy. to rein in the stupid sulking.


i don't wanna lose you. this has GOT to end.


i am in rehabilitation - to rid myself of this disease that could potentially harm our relationship. i apologize for being such an immature boy. i shall grow up. be the 21-year-old that i am. wish me the best :)




Sincerely,

No comments: