Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW BLOGGERS!!

hopes and wishes for the new year:


- i wanna brush up on my grades; i know it hasn't been going up these two semesters, and i promise i'm gonna make it up! :)


- i wanna be more active in my creative pursuits, not denying myself of right, ability and chance of being creative. be it designing, photography or writing, i'm gonna be more involved, maybe even getting a paying gig... ;)


- being a better designer-cum-creative director of Kamireka Art :D i hope we will be more successful next year!


- matters of the heart will be put in the back burner for a while. though it was short, the most recent relationship was a lovely experience with an aftertaste MOST bitter.


- be more active in connecting with my friends from all walks of life, with "Bros Before Hos" as my motto.


No comments: