Thursday, February 03, 2011

Questions, Answered

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? I'm not sure... But I know that she is scary. Hahaha

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I'd say beside my right nip. LOL~

3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? I'm being gender neutral here. He's my 9th grade PE teacher-slash-Arts teacher. He had a well-built physique and the best-looking forearms. I'd get SO jealous of him because I was a fatso back then. His only flaw? Sweaty pits. Hahaha
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Nope. Where's the fun? Hahaha~

5. What body part do you wash first? I wash my face first.

6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? If there are urinals open, I'd use'em.

7. What's the strangest talent you have? To be able to utilize my peripheral vision. It's surprising how many people don't use them and/or not know about them.

8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie.

9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? Sour Cream and Onion!

10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be? Yep, for a silly game when I was little... But it has a certain sexual thrill to it that I wish I'd get ;P

11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? Grounded? I came from the spankety-spank era. We get whooped for being bad...

12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I'd rather park farther... And get the exercise :D

13. Have you ever had two dates in one night? Yep! :P

14. How many times have you been cussed out? Hahaha, I'm not sure.

15. Which shoe do you put on first? The right one for a good luck! It's my quirk ;)

17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? From the attention I get from these people, I'd say I would LOVE to go to one and just see how it goes! Hahahaha

18. Girls. Confusing and scary at times. But they're great :)

19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?  They all have darker skin than mine.

20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? Nope.

21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? Nope.

22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? "Did I turn my laptop off?"

23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Definitely!

24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? I'd rather not wash my towel. I could always sun it out :D

25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? Sure... But when I got older and wiser those questions answered themselves :P

26. What was your childhood nickname? Lotsa!

27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? Nope. But I do dance around and hop around :D

28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? Nope.

29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? I don't drive. Haha

30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? Yeah... A nasty hangnail was driving me nuts!

31. How do you eat your cookie? I put it in my mouth, I let my tongue moisten it to the point where it breaks off.

32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? I have never worked out in a gym.

33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. Nose-digging.

36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? IDK, I've never reached my threshold. But I know I get all laugh-y and giggly after the third bottle.

37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? NO.

38. How often do you clean out your ears? Almost every day. I'm a freak when it comes to that.

39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Fold.

40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? I always get one when I go for a run.

41. Do you have any strange phobias? Spiders and small spaces.

42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? I guess a marble.

43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar? Laugh loudly and flirt like crazy.

44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Nope... Hehehe

45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? I once mixed up pet names.

46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Yeah. I caught the stench. LOL~

47. Have you ever played naked Twister? Nope.

48. Have you ever been drunk at work? Nope.

49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive? Yes. Hahaha~

50. Do you want to bring sexy back? If I am TRULY DRUNK.



No comments: