Friday, October 09, 2009

Cuak Beb...

Oh gosh...finally my laptop returns to me, after a custody battle between a virus (I think) and me...I was trying to change my password last night, after realizing that the bitch knows it, so I tried. But when i typed in the correct password, it states that it was incorrect. Out of curiosity, I logged off to try logging in with the password. Hello hello, I can't get in afterwards. It was like bringing a set of unknown keys with you, locking the door before going out of it, then trying the keys on the stated door. So I was without connection to the Internet AND my computer last night. Now I have to rush to finish up my assignment which is due today, and also check everything if its all peachy and fine, and if I'm still the admin of this laptop. Anyway, alhamdulillah that I can log in to my lappy again ;)

No comments: