Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Huh~ (-_-)

Finally...a breathe of relief can be released. Settled my registration fee for this semester, and then proceeded to register the courses for next semester. Both are done. Now what's left is the money I owe Dylah and also the library - the library fine WOULD be staggering. Huhuhuhuhu~

Found my BI results while snooping around to find the location to register my subjects. So satisfied - it was good. 4.0!!! Yeahoo...still got the magic language in my hands...hope the next BI class will be fun and engaging and of course, insightful! Now it makes me think about taking an English course. Talked to Kak Anie one time about this. She suggested taking BI as a Master's degree. I'm thinking why not. I have proficiency, I have flair, I have interest; all I need is a validation from the rest of the world. Not that i crave validation from anybody, but that's how the world runs: no matter how much interest and proficiency you have at your disposal, you still need a piece of validation to be accepted into anything. That's just the way it is. Huhuhuhu

No comments: