Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Late Night Travel

Since there was no exam today, last night I went out with a friend of mine...not really to have fun, but to catch up. Went over to his house first (he had to take his bath first - just finished work) then we went to Sg. Chat for dinner. Had Kelapa Laut with shaved ice and also Sotong Kangkung. I glanced into the kitchen and saw the cook scooping out a ladleful of Kerang Rebus. I had to resist temptation. Due to the vibrating tummy of mine, we went home afterwards to settle this toilet business~~~

Around 11.30pm we went out again. This time we went to Sentosa for the best bubur in town. I don't know why it's the best, but it tastes really...well it doesn't taste any different, neither better or worst than the standard fare; I guess it's the surrounding atmosphere and the crowd that improves its quality. Besides, the taste reminds me of home. ;) Along with the Bubur, we also ate Kerang Rebus...yummy~

After Bubur, we went round and round JB; he also brought me to Jalan Serampang, where a royal residence is situated (another one is in the Danga area) and then I was given a brief lecture on Johor...So enriching. :D

No comments: