Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday Post

Today started out as usual...woke up at 6.59am after much procrastination with the Snooze button. Went to English class. We brainstormed for the English project. And it was th first time I speaked to the lecturer, Mdm Haliza. She's lovely as all English teachers are, but with an edge. I'd dare call her bitch, but in a good sense. A bitch is a confident girl who is capable of holding her ground in this male-dominated world. And she is one. Hu3~ So I proposed our idea to her...and she really shot at us for it - it wasn't that she rejected ours, but it's just that she sternly reminded us of what we have to do for the topic - something that SURELY means that she is cautiously watching our steps. Well, we're gonna do our best on this - we've got the best team around - chemistry is good too.

Then went back to dorm by bus. It's been a while. Bumped into C on the bus. I know, I know, I'm supposed to erase all experiences with C forever and ever. And I didn't acknowledged C's presence; just a glance and I sat into my seat. I'm LOVING my W Series MP3 Player by Sony! I can turn, twist, do the moonwalk, backflip and it will not hinder my movement - plus I get double takes for it! :D

Around 2pm I went to settle my electrical appliances fee, but they said the receipts have been sent to the UTM Treasury. So it's tomorrow then. I decided to go see Mr Rahim. He said that It will be relocated to an upper floor in MA6 or MA7. Anywhere you want to put him, Mr Rahim, with ALL DUE RESPECT do put him anywhere you want but in this room - I have had enough. Allah is Most Compassionate and Merciful, He has answered my prayers...;) So now it's a matter of enduring It for a few more days...If he moves this New Year, even before, it'd be a GREAT start of a New Year...:D

I want to thank all my friends who have heard this story from me and sympathized with it...Love you guys and gals...Thanks for all the support and all the love and understanding...only He can repay your kindness...;)

No comments: