Friday, January 01, 2010

Fuckin' New Year, Y'All!

NEW YEAR. NEW TRUTHS REVEALED.

Just got drift from my friend that THE BITCH is spreading LIES about yours truly. WHAT THE FUCK! Seriously, I heard from another source about Its nasty habit, but after listening to this friend's testimony, I really went SPEECHLESS. The atrocious stories that he spread about me...You'll never be able to imagine.

I'd like to thank those who have been behind me, supporting me, sympathizing with me through this; and thanks also to the friends that have conveyed Its lies...you are not bad-mouthing about it; you are merely telling the gossip-victim the stories that It spread.

To those behind It and also beside It. Your're listening to It and swallowing what It fed to you just because It's your friend. Don't think that It had never told LIES about you. Don't think that It had never bitched behind your back. Don't think that It had been honest with you. The MONOBROWED TRANNY always LIES.

No comments: