Friday, January 22, 2010

Some Thoughts

It's so debilitating to see your friends in trouble and not being able to help them. I just want to cry! They have been working so HARD - some to the point of exhaustion (they may be smiling and having jokes, but their eyes and pallor and overstretched patience betray EVERYTHING) and the result is not so nice. I'd LOVE to help, that's why I haven't been able to decline their requests. I just keep this thought in mind: "THINK ABOUT THE TEAM - DON'T THINK ABOUT YOURSELF. THROUGH THICK AND THIN"

This friend of mine acts so weird lately - as though it (I'm not giving away the gender) was avoiding me. One day we were about town together, the next it's like we never knew each other. AT ALL. Did I offend it in some way? Did I say anything nasty? We used to do stuff together. I just dismissed it as a busy period for the both of us, but what I see, it still goes through stuff nicely without me. What I meant to say is, it seemed content of not having me in its life. Weird. Whatever I did, I could only apologize to you. I may have offended you in one way or another, but I don't know in what way.

No comments: