Friday, January 15, 2010

..::SPRING CLEANING::..

I finally had some time to myself yesterday - actually there were some work to do, but I really need the de-cluttering, especially my room. I was so preoccupied with other stuff that my room was becoming a dust bowl! So I put on my Sony MP3, took off my shirt, pinch a broom from the broom closet, and set off to work!

Started off with rearranging the stuff on my desk - it was just too dated - I changed it up; after that, I rearranged the furniture according to my dream room - since I already have the room to myself, why not assert some command over it. I've always dreamed of having a daybed by a sunny window, but I haven't had the chance to have one yet. IMPROVISE! I pushed my bed over to under the window...aww...sweet! :D




After rearranging the bed and my desk, I proceeded to moving the locker, so I don't have to walk over to the other side of the room anymore. When I pushed the locker, it pushed me back. Literally! I was sliding on the floor instead of it. A silent ha-ha moment there :P but with a tiny tweak in the physics of movement, I managed to put it (and the other locker) in its new place. Also moved the two extra chairs that I got over the holidays.






Already the room was feeling homely and more positively-vibed. Now, elbow grease time! Took the broom and swept it all over...You will NOT believe the amount and size of the DUST BUNNIES - they were hazardous and have the potential to choke! HAHAHA~ After that, final and minor tweaks to other stuff in the room - the roommate's stuff, my shoes, the laundry bucket, etc...and this is the end result...I HEART IT! :D

p/s: I still need to accustom myself to the new locker placement - I HAVE to stop walking over to the empty locker! :P



I HEART MY NEW ROOM LAYOUT! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u live alone? well, thats nice. wht dont u take the xtra bed and combine it with urs, then will have a queen size bad.. :D

Unknown said...

Afzainizam: Wslm...trima kasih yer...salam pknalan gk..;)

Anonymous: tried it. didn't like it - too wide. besides, its creepy. Haha~

Akira Vuitton said...

gler besar blik dia~~ nazmi u klj 11 kn?? pasal laki pnyer blik luas hah?? *jeloz