Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TURN THE LIGHTS ON/BUANG SUEY

Looks like JT's Album Title Future Sex/Love Sounds.LOL~

..::TURN THE LIGHTS ON::..


Three nights of restless sleep due to the lights. I still can't bear turning off the lights. THANKS TO PARANORMAL ACTIVITY! I haven't been this freaked out for so long - not even the Japanese and Thai horror movies made me this afraid. LOL~

..::BUANG SUEY::..

I'm more and more touched by my friends' acceptance. It's a new year, and I wish to do some "spring-cleaning", "buang Suey", so to speak. And after cleaning out some REALLY unwanted trash, I find that positivity comes rolling in, in more ways than I could possibly imagine. This form of positivity - acceptance, love and budding friendship is one of the forms that I treasure the most. A BIG HUGE HUMONGOUS ENORMOUS THANK YOU!!

No comments: