Wednesday, March 03, 2010

:D

hello hello peeps - i've been absent from blogging for a while, i know...lately my energy's too scattered for me to focus on blogging things that happened around me. any extra hours i get will be spent on sleeping off the lethargy of, basically, life.

recently i spent more time with my friends from property management - juju (my bff), nisa, syaz and mimi. they're quite busy with assignments and all, and they were quite tired of being cooped up in utm, stuck in their rooms doing the assignments. so, they decided to get out of it all and do their work outside....and i went along with them. i myself needed to smile and laugh once in a while...i noticed that it's been a while since i've laughed properly - the surroundings just don't warrant a place for glee and a hearty laugh. i think they're one of the groups of people that i can really be myself with - i could just be myself around them. no need to put on a mask to kiss anybody's ass.

in one of our conversation, one of the girls (let's call her miss a) said that the other girl (miss b) likes to read my blog. she said that it's insightful and the language style pleases her. well, im pleased that my blog entries have made someone happy - i may not have the most followers, but i know that someone does read it and is pleased by it...you know who you are, and a big thanks to you :)

some pictures of us hanging... :D












No comments: