Monday, March 01, 2010

..:: things i want...but won't necessarily get ::..

****

these are the things that i currently want...hehehe...


a domo-kun plush and/or keychain!!!


creative zen plus with built in speaker for mobility while running, with the armband, if possible... ;)



the nokia x6 - what a technological babe...although i don't go for nokia babes, i'm willing to make an exception...hehehe~


dell inspiron mini 10 - inspired by dyana (a friend of mine)...ultraportable, cute, lightweight, hi-mobility...gosh! i cant believe i'm falling for a netbook. in red, of course ;P


canon eos 1000d - need i say more?

and of course...



money to buy all those stuff!

****

but right now...
what's important is that i have these...





F A M I L Y






F R I E N D S




H E A L T H




S A N I T Y

and of course...



L I F E




..::G R A T I T U D E i s I M P O R T A N T::..







i'm no preacher, but i know i should be thankful to HIM...

so...
don't forget to say...

~ A L H A M D U L I L L A H ~

(^.^)



No comments: