Thursday, April 08, 2010

HURMMM~

THE KILLER SUBJECT IS OVER. THANK GOD!

*****

Now I can breathe a sigh of relief - at least until the results come out. Hahaha~ My Programming paper is FINALLY over. What can I say about it? I can say that my exam paper would make a terrific fertilizer! :D

Before that (on Wednesday) we had Advanced English for Academic Communication exam. It. Was. Insane!!!! I had one hour left and I haven't even reached Conclusion and Recommendation yet! I think I may have been too in-depth - too much of the topic lies in speculation - does the survey refer to a word that denotes "general" idea of survey, where it could be a questionnaire or interview; or does it imply "survey" as in "we go around asking people questions"?? But I just went on with it being a general idea, and chose a questionnaire to be the instrument of research. I hope I got that right. And thus begins the journey of droning ON AND ON AND ON about the research, about the 1Malaysia concept. I had to say, I'm guilty for being in the group "Have a slight understanding of the concept". LOL, I will Google and read it up the first chance I get (meaning, after the exams. :P)

After the paper, we went out. Actually I was the one who proposed to go out as I had to do some shopping and get the broadband bill paid. My first financial responsibility - paying the broadband bill. Huhuhu~ but the bill can't be paid - don't know what stupidity the system contracted. I can only pay if I use credit card. Stup**.

Then they went their ways while I did my shopping. And then we want to do dinner but lastly didn't because it was raining. And on the way back one of us made an emotional 180° and became mad. I instinctively feel that it's my fault...I'M SORRY IF I DID ANYTHING WRONG...hurrrmmmm she's not talking up till now. Quite disturbing, really. Oh, did I mention? Syaz got a ticket for "obstructing traffic" - what a BS allegation. All other cars were parked where we parked. Where's the obstruction? It was clearly a "cari makan" ticket. BS!! And then the night me+Nisa+Juju went for dinner - actually only me+Nisa. Juju didn't have dinner.

I slept and slept until Thursday 12am - I blame the hostel application system. I lost sleep over it, and yet, I still did NOT get my preferred room! One of the guys got the room that I coveted, and I tried to ask him about it. But he didn't reply. Frankly, I AM ANNOYED. Yeah yeah yeah, I wasn't that close with him, but at least do reply to decline. I wanted to apply KRP and suddenly all of you (who originally intended to apply for KTHO) got KRP too. Besides, I was the one who came up with the idea to stay in KTHO but lastly the idea was rejected due to the distance (plus I don't have a car). My friend said that we could go and try asking/applying for a new room when the semester starts - I've got my fingers crossed about it!

Enough fuming - they don't deserve my emotions.

Oh, and one more thing: I'm peeved that no one bothered to comment on my CBox - my fellow bloggers have so many comments and yet, mine is still stuck on the "do comment on my 100th blog post" comment! And for the record, there were no comments on the 100th blog post either. How pathetic.

Enough fuming - they don't deserve my emotions.

*****

WHAT SHOULD I DO TONIGHT?

No comments: