Saturday, April 10, 2010

What's On My Mind?

*****

1. If I could have you, I'll be the happiest guy on the planet.

cute~

2. My friend says that she forgives me, but I still doubt that she did. (reassurance required)


3. My roommate's smoking "rokok gulung" which reminds me of the days when I used to help my late grampa roll them.


4. The loss of my aunt signifies the end of an exceptional kuih raya legacy.

yummy...but no more~

5. I miss my family so much.

6. I run 55% farther when I run at night - I measured my running distance and I DID run 55% farther.

just keep running...(archuletta, 2008)

7. Running at night is FUN, but a tad scary - shouldn't have read my friends blog about the crying sound at night. LOL!

8. I can't get over the hostel application thing - SO DAMN PEEVED.

No comments: