Thursday, July 08, 2010

..:: Testing Stuff ::..

In an effort to rest my tempestuous emotions, I surfed the Net for information and reading material. Looking at the latest technology and news from all fields and aspects keeps me running and distracts me from troubles, temporarily. I especially like reading about MP3 players and Cameras, as well as the latest in mobile phone technology. Recently read news from Huffington Post and Time too, plus some celebrity news (what teenager doesn't like that). And I read stuff from my fave site too, Cracked.com. After reading those, I'd sometimes post them on my Facebook so others can read about it too. Info-sharing is caring... I also chanfged my Google Chrome themes a few times out of boredom, and downloaded Mozilla Firefox 4 Beta Tester. It looks like Chrome, but the graphics are jaggy and awkward. It's a tester version, so it figures. Hope they comb things out real smooth soon! :D

BTW, I typed this entry from ScribeFire, a Google Chrome extension. It's WAY better than Blogger's own create post page because it's wider and clearer and basically, easier to use... Lots of additional functions, but I'm still figuring out where the fonts button is. Haha~

If you're an avid blogger, try it out - it's a pleasant experience.

No comments: