Friday, July 09, 2010

..:: Final Hours ::..

It is true, good things come to those who wait. I've waited so LONG to go home (delayed by the Survey Camp last semester) and I enjoyed the sweet sweet pleasure of going home. Unfortunately, it also brought on a heavier-than-usual feeling of leaving home again. This is the last post that I will type in my room at home. For this semester break.

What Aizat, me and Michelle planned out to do, KAMIREKA ART, which is a design partnership, is finally afloat. It hasn't flew very high yet, but it has lifted off the ground. We were all preoccupied with a busy schedule, and no right time for the three of us to meet and discuss. So this sem break we had the chance and held four meetings to straighten things out and get the creative and managerial aspect done. Alhamdulillah, we have obtained sufficient efficiency to carry out creative and managerial aspects of the game: me and Aizat will be in charge of the creative aspect of designing; Michelle, who has more experience in accounts and retail, is in charge of the financial aspect. However, we all have equal say in all aspects. We have shoes, caps and shirts for the time being, but will venture into other attire such as totes and mugs. Creative and managerial tasks aside, we now carry out intense advertising by having a Facebook page, posting links on friends' pages, and blogwalking and leaving a link where we've stopped. InsyaAllah, it shall bear more fruit in the future.

Leaving for UTM...again. As I've mentioned earlier, it's harder this time around. Mixed feelings induces some kind of nausea in me. The uncertainty, which I absolutely hate, threatens to disembowel me. The following are the list of emotions and the reasons:

- ELATED as I'd be meeting my gang of friends again... Juju, Nisa, Syaz and Mimi. BFFs!
- SAD because I'd be leaving the people who TRULY, truly truly loves me: My family.
- WORRIED as I'd be leaving my grandfather who is suspect of gout. A debilitating ailment that gripped my late grandmother. Allah please let him have a long life. Amin.
- UNCERTAIN as to who will be my next roommate. I have an ASSHOLE of a roommate last semester, and was changed to another one no better than the previous.
- DEPRESSED because I'd be returning to another year of academic horror worse than the last. Allah, please give me strength.
- UNCERTAIN and thus, WORRIED if I would be able to carry out KAMIREKA duties in UTM.
- PISSED OFF, because JPA ain't in yet.

These are just a handful; more emotions bug me, but either I can't find the words to describe them, or I just don't want to. Hurmmm....

Bye, Lahad Datu... Again.

No comments: