Wednesday, August 25, 2010

what i'm feeling


It's late at night and I can't sleep
Missing you just runs too deep
Oh I can't breathe thinking of your smile
Every kiss I can't forget
This aching heart ain't broken yet
Oh God I wish I could make you see


I'll watch the night turn light blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly
The silence isn't so bad
Till I look at my hands and feel sad
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly


'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again

Pyramid, we built this on a solid rock
It feels just like it's heaven's touch
Together at the top, like a pyramid
And even when the wind is blowing
We'll never fall just keep on going
Forever we will stay, like a pyramid



Won't tell anybody how you turn my world around
I won't tell anyone how your voice is my favourite sound
Won't tell anybody, won't tell anybody
They want to see us fall they want to see us fall