Sunday, August 22, 2010

..:: berbuka with syaz, jaf and mimi: day 2 ::..

slept until noon, and rolled around in bed watching kekkaishi and yakitate japan until 3pm - this is too much (lol)... i think i may be narcoleptic (finally found the word for my condition). i didn't plan to go out because i was appalled by my spending behavior - damn it, i hastily reduced the money in my wallet and kept it somewhere else.

but then mimi called... so i took a shower, prepped for berbuka with the aforementioned friends.

as i stepped into the car, i saw a straw mat on the car floor - perhaps a picnic? yes it was. after buying food, we headed for the UTM lake. i went around and searched for the light switches for the platform on the lake (with additional intention of leaving the lovebirds alone for a while :P)... turns out it was automatic and would turn on by itself when darkness falls... hahaha~

i also took this ramadhan as a chance to rekindle my lost romance with photography after the shattered dream incident. i'm slowly regaining my strength and removing my trauma of holding a camera.

you want lomo pics? no need for lomo-looking cameras - say hello to my camphone! :P


the platform from where i stood to scour the area for a light switch


the lovebirds :)


mimi


me, by mimi (amateur)



the collective spread

the menu for today:
me: nasi kerabu
mimi: nasi ayam penyet
syaz: nasi ayam (i think)
jaf: nasi ayam penyet (too)
additionals:
fried chicken butt (YUMMY!) and gizzard
bubur lambuk
acar buah (didn't eat)

afterwards, went for a drive round town... watched the "ladies" of india street, its colors, its vibrancy; watched the humming JB town, and then settled down at JB bazaar for shisha and cards plus light meals. had an additional meal of mat salai (burger with beef jerky and chicken floss instead of patties) and satay. mimi mistook my "5 ayam, 5 daging" as five sticks of each - i meant rm5 of each meat. LOL~ then syaz, mimi and jaf had mee sup... after that we head home.

i darted back to my room as soon as i found out that the ground floor machine is vacant. but then my towel's color leached into the water and tainted three of my clothes - thank goodness my SGG official shirt wasn't affected.

p/s: got news that i'll be on the equipments and multimedia committee for this coming FYE camping - can't wait!

No comments: