Monday, September 27, 2010

jealousy

Sometimes I curse myself for having this jealousy. Yes, jealousy means that I do care about you, and jealousy means I am NOT willing to share you with any other. But I fear that this jealousy may one day chase you away… I pray for us to be together always. I certainly hope that my jealousy won’t reach to a level when it’d scare you away.

I sometimes point out things that you do, just out of jealousy – a mere mention of a guy BFF, a sentence that points to being interested in making more friends (that is ONLY vaguely pointing towards an interest in finding another one. GOD FORBID!) And I hate myself for it. I mean, I do that too; why should I be jealous about it?

Sorry for being such a jealous lover… I just love you so much. Every day I wake up fearing that the day would be the day you leave me…



No comments: