Monday, September 27, 2010

LOVE

Never have I felt such love for anyone.

It pains me to know that you are in trouble.

But it pains me more to not be able to help you.

My inability stems from me not being able to fully fathom the extent of the problem, only because I have no experience in that aspect of life.

But know that I am always here, to lend an ear to listen, and to spare a shoulder to cry on.

I love you.

*****

Every day I think about what I did to deserve this gift, a gift that is YOU.
Out of His kingdom of light and cloud, He sent an angel to deliver me from pain and sorrow.

You came at a time when my heart was afflicted with despair.
Your words of empowerment and encouragement has rid my heart of hopelessness.

Seeing you live for the first time cleared all doubts I had of you.
You were spunky yet reserved, serious yet playful all at the same time.

Thinking about the good times we had, our moments of mirth
Always cracks a smile on my face no matter where and when.

As the days go by and the seasons change,
I believe my feelings for you shall never change.

*****

reading this over and over again leaves me with this: what am I babbling about?? I guess that's what love is - it's unable to be fully explained and can't be properly put into words.


No comments: