Wednesday, September 08, 2010

thoughts 7th sept 2010

Yesterday my laundry and my bag finally dried up. So I started packing. Thankfully my clothes fit into the brown canvas tote that I have. And I also planned an outfit for the flight. Domo-kun will not be joining me due to the cramped space. I won’t want to have a torn arm or squished face of cracked panel (the mouth part has a stiff paper/plastic paneling insert. Those are just some of the decisions that have been finalized for yesterday. What’s left is packing this laptop and my toiletries and any other extras into my backpack and I’m all set.

I am on the prowl for a moisturizer to help me clear this skin. But it ain’t easy. I can’t put just any gunk on my face – either I would breakout more and blackheads will surface, or it’d dry my face stiff. ANNOYING. And then there’s the cost issue – I’d like to have a product that won’t break the bank, thinking about it in terms of the whole range. Perhaps I could get a product range that works and won’t break the bank. There are too many circles overlapping in this Venn diagram. I’ve used products from the Nivea for Men range but it is just too costly in the long run. I’m currently using the OXY moisturizer. Moisturize, smoothen, oil-control, SPF 15 (important). It’s quite fine, although my face looks oddly paler after application; it’s not a tinted moisturizer. The blackhead remover wash is nonsense though; you can’t wash blackheads off with just scrubbing. When I finish this batch of wash + moisturizer + scrub, I’d like to try the oil-control range with Dermaflux.

Footnotes:
- Discovered some clothes that I intend to bring but forgot to pack in my locker. Crats. Now I have to take everything out and start all over again. Thank goodness I have another one and a half day.
- A bit surprised at the EIGHT friend requests I had this morning. What’s surprising is that there wasn’t even a red flag notifying me of the requests. And also by the fact that they're total strangers. Some of them don't have mutual friends with me. Some only by association.
- Kinda creeped out by a recent bout of coincidences and similarities. Perhaps there’s a breach of private information and evil attempts of defaming me (though I have no idea why people would do that to me – I’m not a celebrity, not even a local one).
- Enjoying this silence and privacy, and at the same time creeped out by it.
- Domo-kun! Will miss you for one week – hence I will hug you tight everyday until the 9th :P


1 comment:

Leyha said...

DOMO-kun tinggalkan ngan aku kat BP erk selama seminggu. hahahah. *evil laugh*