Wednesday, November 24, 2010

rebuttal

- you're not replying. and that seems to be my fault too.
- i do not make you follow my beat. you didn't set one. when i ask you to, you don't know or decline to make one.
- i do NOT only care about myself!!! if i had only cared for myself i wouldn't even bother to talk to you or fight with you!
- i don't make you share everything. i learnt that last time and i adhered to it. so i leave you to your stuff.
- you say i don't understand you? OF COURSE! because you don't talk about anything! my efforts to get to know you better is repaid with me being nosy! me being inconsiderate! or simply, ME = WRONG and ME = BAD!!
- when we are gonna talk, you avoid it. or you fell asleep. or you got busy. OR we are in the middle of texting about stuff and you go silent. and when i want to pick up where we left off, you seem to forget or worse, IGNORE IT. once again, my efforts make me look like the bad guy. at least leave a note or a last message saying you got something and had to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- things are not always good and nice. there will always be bumps along the way. I KNOW THAT. therefore, we need to communicate. but that's what you're avoiding. communication is important especially for a long distance relationship like this. it seems like when i'm trying to make an effort, i look like the clingy needy bad guy.

i don't even know if i am sad or angry about this matter. me bad guy me bad guy me bad guy. IT'S ALL MY FAULT. FINE! :'(

No comments: