Thursday, November 11, 2010

tagging schmagging

preparing for my observation piece, slated to be released within the holiday week. in the meantime, this is what i snagged from miss Aten's blog :)

Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, fact, habits, or goal about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.


1. Selena Gomez's Tell Me Something I Don't Know.

2. when to pack things up?

3. i hate these rainy evenings!!!

4. i want a camera.

5. system analysis and design.

6. have i finished studying for (5)?

7. i will unconsciously bite my fingernails when i am nervous. even though i don't look the part.

8. reading up on the hipster culture.

9. i miss my sweetie~

10. i hate my ink-less printer.

11. i want to have a career in something i love: writing and/or design.

12. who will help me get my laundry?

13. eliminating/ignoring bad influences from my life.

14. i ate too much for two consecutive non-running days.

15. i prefer running to other exercises because i can feel the sweat pouring and the heartbeat elevating and it gives me intense euphoria; working out is only for maintenance. even that is accompanied by a cardio session.

16. i love reading the Nut Graph's Found In Malaysia because i can relate to the stories in it.

17. i love banana milk shake.

18. nescafe's my drug, my drug, my drug (sing like Ke$ha's Your Love Is My Drug)

19. i skip songs on my Sony-baby even though i have it on shuffle.

20. i want boots. and rock 'em with my black bootcuts. that is why it's thus named after all.

21. very weird, very scary, very creepy dream. are my little piggies really THAT dirty?

22. i want to workout in my room but i'm a bit self-conscious with my roommate.

23. will not have dinner tonight. it's coffee all the way, dear.

24. i want to RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. running out of pictures to lomofy. i want more!!

i won't tag anyone - anyone's free to try this :)



No comments: