Friday, January 28, 2011

Keluar dengan Roomie 27th Jan 2011

I was sick today. But I still had to wake up at an ungodly hour in the morning. Thus begins my zombie-like state of consciousness to the shoer, getting dressed and going to class. I was prepared to sleep in class.

Halfway to class, a call came in. "Kelas pagi ni tukar ke 4-6pm."

In my heart and soon after, my mouth: (insert expletive here)

Thus begins my journey back to my room. I decided to go to the clinic. It was a blackout.

To shorten the story, I was ignored, there was a problem with the number system, and I had to go to a clinic in Taman U. Bye2 50 bucks.

Rested the whole day with the MC.

Roomie Adie asked me if I wanted to join him and his friends to Bukit Indah. So I decided I will, rather than be stuck in the room being sick and all...

Here are the pics :D






































1 comment:

danihussain81 said...

gmbar jurufoto tak banyak ekk....malu ke heheh