Wednesday, January 26, 2011

wednesday afternoon babbles

planned to meet a friend today.

planned to get laundry done today.

but my free afternoon was taken away from me.

shit.

whatever. imma love myself.

*****

snap more pics with my baby.

hang more with friends.

be the (king) bee

be the center of attention.

be looked at when entering a venue.

*****

suddenly i am feeling empowered.

been receiving quite some attention from the ladies...

sometimes it unnerves me. do i have something on my shirt/mouth/face?

but they're fine, they smile, they say hi.

i even overheard a "He's got a nice ass" during my evening run yesterday... Hehehe

well, thanks to Allah for the boost in my self confidence.

"good things come to those who wait."

"positivity attracts positivity."

"bros before hos"

^__^

No comments: