Tuesday, February 22, 2011

25 things about me

Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write
a note with 25 things, fact, habits or goal about you. At the
end choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tagged people who tagged you.
If I tag you its because I want to know more about you.

*******

1. greatly greatly GREATLY anticipating my exodus to KL this Friday. InsyaAllah~

2. just rid myself of a big FAT liar (literally, FAT)

3. also anticipating the arrival of my supplement. YAY!

4. goal: to buy a new camera bag (the default is faulty.)

5. goal: to get better results this semester. Amin!

6. my room's condition fluctuates. at a point of maximum nastiness, my cleaning streak kicks in.

7. i love love LOVE my gadgets. and their chargers.

8. fact: if i make a big purchase, i would always get a fever afterwards. hohoho  

9. always the friend, never the boyfriend.

10. i love Purple Nips. absolutely. you give me a big jar of Nips, imma love you forever! haha

11. call me a cheapskate, but i'd always try to find the best bargain for something that i like.

12. i LOVE my domo-kun, but i don't love the one who gave it to me anymore.

13. i am allergic to the place called W***** W***. bad memories. 

14. i hate small spaces, crowded places, spiders and wearing the wrong outfit at the wrong time and place.

15. i wear everything on the right side first except for my pants. the left leg goes in first.

16. my favorite dish is sambal tempeh with fried anchovies and peanuts. cook it for me and you'd sit in a throne in my heart :)

17. i love being of mixed parentage. POV comes from both sides. i can listen to and speak Malay and Chinese. and English of course.

18. i don't like having an entourage of friends. small and intimate would suffice :)

19. goal: to be able to succeed in something i LOVE.

20. i love warm earthy colors, rich greens and blues and royal purple. i don't like pink. nothing sexist, i just don't carry it well.

21.tends to be anti-establishment. been pretty independent in learning stuff all along.

22. hates uncertainties, e.g. the uncertain grayness of the evening sky and long unending meetings with bush beating

23. will never ever look at/give money to beggars. i distrust them and dislike them but not to the extent of assaulting them.

24. likes to sleep in the nude (but not a lot of chances to do so)

25. I LOVE BEANIES AND BAGS.

********

tag whom? no one in particular. anyone can do this :)


No comments: