Sunday, February 20, 2011

get out of my life

how does it feel
when the one who says
they love you
are secretly seeing someone else
and that someone else
is someone close to you?


how does it feel
when you have an agreement
with the one who loves you
but they broke it
just to be with the someone
who is close to you?


you say you love me.
you say you want me.
and yet you're being such a sl*t


assholes like you
are better removed from my life.
i lose nothing
yet have lots to gain.


praise the almighty
for ridding you forever from
my life.


Jojo sang
Get out right now,
It's the end of you and me
It's too late now and I can't wait for you to be gone
'Cause I know about (him) and I wonder (why) how I bought all the lies
You said that you would treat me right but you was just a waste of time (waste of time)



p/s: family konon. blah la lu.


No comments: