Monday, October 12, 2009

!%$@%#%$@

What an effin' class. It was supposed to end at 12.30pm, but push and push and push, we finally got out at 1.40pm! I had a lunchdate slotted with a friend this afternoon, and he was already waiting at C06. Just as I was typing a message to notify him, his message came in: "I'm going back to class. It's too late already." !$@%#$@%#$ was going through my brain: fueled by adrenaline levels,and further aggravated by an empty stomach. I felt like throwing a chair at HIM. WTF?! So what if we haven't finished the work? We could finish it in our rooms; it's not a big deal. Just because we are students we don't get a say? Don't get me started on Human Rights.

So I was apologizing profusely to my friend; although he said it's okay, I doubt he's really okay. I made him wait one hour just coz of the stupid person. So what if he's great at what he does. He still is stupid for letting us out THAT late.


I'M SORRY FRIEND...;(

No comments: