Monday, October 12, 2009

cLuMSy mE~

Today's 2pm class was nonexistent, thank goodness. Was NOT in the mood for a class - missed lunch NO THANKS to a certain smug-faced lecturer and his morning class...feels like bitchslapping his face everytime his class is on. So we just went to the 2pm class to get the assignments from the lab computer and went back to dorm. The sky was going gray, so I thought it wise to go back now before rain pours.

Arrived in my room after tapau rice+fried chicken at Ismat's...had to go there because Shelly's is mysteriously closed. Got to the cafe thanks to Miqdad...he stopped to give me a ride midway back to the hostel. The Abang Roti John even complimented me on my outfit today:striped shirt, black jeans that skim my legs with Vans slip-ons. Understated elegance. :P

After arriving in my room, I felt lucky, so I scooped up my laundry (practically pouring over the edge), the washing powder, and headed to the laundry room. Lucky me, it's unoccupied! So I put the money in, mixed the powder with the water, and threw my load in. Seeing that the load wasn't full, I went back to the room to get my blanket and sheets, along with other should-be-washed-but-didn't-coz-they-still-look-and-smell-fresh pieces of clothing. I was aghast when I returned to see my handphone sitting comfortably on the sink. Thank goodness nobody swiped it. Hu3...after throwing in the rest of the load (and then using another tenant's fabric softener, I might add) I returned to my room to eat my late lunch. Then I got online, checked my Facebook, my mail, chatted with some friends, and it was time to get the laundry. OMG I did it again...the phone was still there! I forgot to take it again, this time I'm really lucky, Alhamdulillah...third time should be the charm, but I bet it's NOT for me. ;)

Now rain is pouring ouside. Good thing, 'coz I don't plan to run today. My calves' getting funky. Better let them rest first. Hu3~

No comments: