Wednesday, October 14, 2009

T.E.N.S.I.O.N.

I am going CRAZY. I have summonses, fines and money that I owe friends to settle; on top of that I have a Ko-Q DINNER that needs paying. PLUS I have an upcoming EXAM. Assignments I have NOT done, thank you very much; I will have no money to go to KL, to go for my semesterly ritual to seek refuge there at my aunt's place during study week. Will miss October's Men's Health. Will have little money left for myself. Will run out of supplies. Will run out of SANITY.

BLEAK.

DEPRESSED.

EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE.

DESPAIR.

BOREDOM.

FEAR OF WHAT THE FUTURE BRINGS.

EMPTINESS.

FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES.

NO LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.

ZOMBIE-LIKE.

~shall i slit my wrist now?~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,,,,jgn tension...

Jari Di Bibir said...

cool man. i taw ape u rase. sbb i pon rasa menda yg sama.

Unknown said...

yoo.. chilll...idup ni byk yg best.. nape nk smpi commit suicide?
bnde2 cmni mmg akan jadi if we still riding on path called life..

nmpk mcm sume mslh dwet..
nape x apply scholarship?
jpa sng nk dpt..

dylahluvslamington said...

just cut it.. to be safe cut la dkat ur thigh ke.. u will feel as if ur emotions had been chanelled through the oozing blood.. (idea jahat je..)

Unknown said...

kak suzan: xla bnuh dri...kelar2 jer...

dylah: I did it la..hu3~ tp xkat peha...pisau xcut in, kulit tbal sgt...kt wrists, arms jer.Hahaa