Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HOME AT LAST~

I'm finally home...TV, Hometown and more importantly, FAMILY and FRIENDS. Okay, the friends haven't came back yet, they have just started their exams. I'm wondering if we were the earliest faculty to finish exams. Hu3~

Tthe TV remote is in my hands now...so good to have a grip on reality now. By reality I'm referring to MTV and Channel [V]! New vids, new songs...I'm also catching up on vids of not-so-new songs. Like Miley Cyrus' Party In The USA...I'm so jealous of her toned thighs!!!! OMG, That gives me another motivation to workout during this holidays...

I don't know when I'm gonna post this blog, so I'll date it with the 2nd day of my arrival back here: 9th November 09. Will miss Uni, but only a little bit: there's only so much to miss about a uni with dismal WIFI coverage, but I'll certainly miss the evening runs and of course the fresh, young, energetic, fertile, and virile youth of UTM...He3~

I'm home...but my friends aren't. So it's kinda boring. Hahaha~ Friends, I wish you all the best in your exams, and please come back ASAP okay~~~~~


SEE YOU IN ONE MONTH! :D

No comments: