Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rediscovery~

Oh gosh...I've convinced myself that the roll around my belly is extra skin left from my weight loss, but day by day, it is becoming what I fear it to be...the fat is back. But now I have no access to the free world to run as I please, so it's workout and Yoga for me - I figured if I am going to gain weight, it better be lean muscle, NOT fat.

By utilizing what I've learnt at PLKN and also from workouts in Men's Health, I'm already on my way to better health - strenuous PLKN-style exercises and workouts with no equipment - the quintessential way of workouts on a budget :D

Rediscovering Yoga was very, very nice: just the very act of taking out my trusy (albeit dusty) yoga mat was a ritual of peace and a sign that I'll be leaving the real world to enter Shang Ri-La. I'm limbering up...feeling calm and collected...going into my own world. Granted I was not as limber as I was before (I left Yoga for University life - Uni is not as open-minded as it states it is - such BS), but it's okay. Baby steps, Nazmi... :) Plus it's gonna do wonders for my running coz I have tight calves...I need to stretch my fascia...Hu3 I don't care what they say about Yoga. They haven't done it before so they have NO FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE whatsoever. I have been doing yoga since form three, and no BS from the Govt is gonna hold me back. So shut up and deal with your monkey attitudes in the Parliament Hall, and PLEASE, discuss more important subjects that actually will bring improvement and harmony to Malaysia. Being 1Malaysia doesn't mean we are single-minded. Oh, amateurs pay attention: Yoga does not mean just sitting cross-legged and putting on a finger gesture. Show me that BS and you'll know which finger gesture I give you. :P

Oh, and the workouts will not work if I don't watch what I eat...so the vegetarian diet is also re-lived. Maybe consuming meat was the cause of my skin problems, because while I was surfing through old photos of me during my weight loss days (which I practised vegetarianism) I noticed that my skin condition was better. Thus, I shall re-live vegetarianism and see if it'd improve my skin's conditions~

No comments: