Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fun AND Responsibility

-- F R I D A Y --

TGIF!!! The day to get out of UTM and just plain escape from the hassles of the week. Be a temporary Lotus Eater. And that's exactly what me and Dyana and Sherry did.

But instead of going all out on just fun, we decided to make it productive - we will study after we've had fun. Before you start pooh-pooh on this, believe me, it certainly beats being cooped up in the campus. What I need is a new place to study. And have some fun beforehand. Kind of like clearing the mind of ALL troubles and mundane bugs before filling it with knowledge. So around 10pm, we set off to Singgah Selalu to have shisha. I had three rounds that night - kinda OTT, but it wasn't as intoxicating as it was on our last session. Maybe coz this time I had a meal beforehand. Huhuhu.

After Singgah Selalu, we went for a ride around JB city. The city made me think: Wow, how small Lahad Datu is to it. I have had this thought for a long time, but it struck me extra hard this time. But I managed to remember some routes in JB; I hope I could lead the way when my parents come over to JB. :)

After a bit of a round-round (cue Flo Rida's Right Round) we headed for McDonald's. It's the one in Jalan Skudai, by the highway heading to Skudai/UTM. Had a bit of a bite to eat (a bite is a big understatement - I had Double Cheeseburger+Coke Light+Fries+Vanila Milkshake) and then we studied. Studying there is MUCH BETTER than studying in UTM. Huhuhuhu~

Some shots taken pre-, during and post-studying:

***

1NF? 2NF? 3NF? BCNF?? WTF???? LOL~

Water Treatment...

BFFs - Sherry and Dyana

disclaimer: Sherry DID study, but she sat at the other table so there were no footage of her behavior that eventful morning. Sorry Sherry ;)

"Good Morning ****..." ;P

Laughing at some funny Facebook posts - POSITIVELY FUNNY!!!

Trio of Crazies :D

***

Around 4am, we stopped and decided to go back. But it was still within the curfew limit, and that means card-scanning and questioning...and we strive to avoid it. LOL So we ordered coffee (I felt positively full that morning) and sat around waiting for 5am to arrive. Then and there we started talking about stuff - taboo stuff, guys, girls, exes, potentials, nasty gossip, mean girls, bitches, etc. HAHAHA...it was a great laugh - I forgave myself for pigging out in the day as I could really feel the food all burnt up to be used as energy for our megawatt smiles and gigawatt laughter... :D

Finished bitching. Topped up coffee for the third time and packed up. Went back. Said goodbye to the girls. Went into room. No roomie. Undressed. Slept until 10am. And the rest is history...

(-_-)





No comments: