Thursday, March 11, 2010

T H U R S D A Y

Classes were as usual, classes. Mondays and Thursdays are decidedly Hellday - Programming!!! Gosh, I cringe at the thought. *cringe* LOL.

Afternoon: no Spatial Statistics. Went back to rest. Continued copying stuff into DVDs to empty up space in laptop. I now feel a renewed love for my laptop; I went and decorated it a bit, with an ObjectDock, installed CursorXP, cleaned up unnecessary files and folders, tidied up the necessary ones...love it more now...oh, and I'm currently into the color

- P U R P L E -

this is thePrntScrn image of my desktop...:D

ObjectDock on top, applied CursorXP with a purple cursor, and a purple wallpaper...kinda OTT right? :P

***
Went running today; my left ankle threatened to kill me. Or even worse, cramp up in public. Figures; I've ran three day's straight. Blame the unpredictable weather...So I head home with a minimal limp (gotta keep my cool image). Went back and took quick shower to avoid the "no-water scare"...and continued copying stuff into DVDs again..it's kinda fun - a kind of "emotional spring cleaning"; removing all the clutter in my head (the stuff) and transferring it into another medium. Wish I could do the same thing for my actual brain. And then to kill time in a productive way (aside from studying), I drew and colored; it's been a LONG while since I've lifted a pencil/crayon/pastel/chalk/color pencil/paintbrush/pallette knife. So out came my 36-pack of oil pastels and A4 papers, and this is the result:


"Red Carpet Stroll"

"The Student"

"Just Flowers"

***
Tomorrow's Friday. Morning class of Spatial Statistics is cancelled yet again, so the day starts at 10am. Hope it goes by swiftly...surf through 3pm class of Remote Sensing, straight into

~ S A T U R D A Y ~

And hope the weekend go by S L O O O O O O W L Y ~

b(^.^)d
( )
//




No comments: