Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spatial Statistics

translates to: *&(*#&($^(%

translates to: ^!%&%@#@

Oh man. I'm in deep shit.

"Shitty" doesn't even begin to describe my situation AND my exam paper just now. We sat for Spatial Statistics just now, and honestly, I know nothing. I just did the Parts A and B accordingly, and the Part C was great paper for calculations and works. Empty. That's what it is. Wuuwuuwuu~

Then near the end, a glimmer of hope surfaces: I went through the Statistics booklet and there was a part on Formulae. I went through and found an equation for Regression. "What the heck", I thought. I wrote it into the question that demanded the equation. Right or not, it's worth a shot; better than nothing, right?

Database System is up next. I need to focus. I can't forgive myself if I flunk this subject. It's practically in my hands.

O Almighty Allah, grant me the focus, strength and diligence to study Database System. Amin~

2 comments:

bartHeafy said...

slmt stdy database lak..
hohohoho

Rayme Lala said...

erm.. its sseems like research methodology subject.. hehehe