Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Evening

Just came in from retrieving my sunbathing laundry. LOL...

wish we had clotheslines like these ;)

It's raining in the evenings. It's been quite some time since I've put out my clothes out in the sun to dry. It's because:

- There was a case involving people sabotaging my laundry; re-wetted it (maybe the retards thought that my clothes were contact lenses that need re-wetting) or put nasty stuff on it.
- It's always full; the lines are so little there's even a bamboo pole for extra hanging space. Even that's not enough. Some guys are just too lazy to get their dry laundry off the clotheslines.
- I'm content with the indoors-drying thing: what's the difference with hanging my clothes outside? It's still in the shade. Besides, I bet my windows receive more sunlight than the clotheslines do.

Wish I could do this. As a guy, of course =)

I'm grateful that it is raining; other lands can only pray and hope for rainfall like ours. But I miss those sunny windy afternoons of old; yesterday's late morning sunshine and breeze was so soothing...I was on the bus and we were going through the tree-lined road of KTHO houses...and the breeze was blowing ever-so-softly. Wonderful. The Almighty's grace and power...

Sure...I may be going crazy from not being able to go for my daily run...but I'm coping. I'm settling with the occasional night runs...and daily workouts in my room. Those workouts may be fine, but I'm getting a bit bulky...Don't wanna be bulky..wuuwuuwuu~

No comments: