Sunday, May 09, 2010

REALITY TV: Season Finale

*sigh*

That is neither a sigh of dismay, nor a sigh of any other negative emotions. It's the sigh of relief, as the three-week-long Survey Camp is finally OVER!!! Now I can sit down and properly make a new blog entry...

Today, Saturday 8th May 2010. Marks the first day of the rest of your life. Oops, misquoted Bride Wars. LOL...It's the presentation day, where we presented our slides and poster to a panel of lecturers plus the head of department. we were bracing ourselves for a barrage of questions, and thankfully William managed to dodge them (kinda) skillfully... He's an expert in these stuff, gotta hand it to him :D

After the presentation, I was So Happy I Could Die (Gaga, 2009)...Hahaha...I felt like jumping and tumbling! But no I didn't. I just compiled all the assignments, and put them in a folder to be put in the lecturer's computer after the show is over.

my poster

So after the presentation's over, came the time for the Global Outreach Program. I don't know what to feel about it. I don't know how to react to it. Dismayed? Disappointed? Peeved? I didn't care much.I didn't have a large part in it this time. Maybe it's time for others to shine. Or it's just my services aren't needed. Better things are in store for me, perhaps. All I know is that my holiday has started.

Went back early (all work: done!), had takeaway nasi ayam penyet, and walked home with cheerful tunes playing on my phone:

Natasha Bedingfield - Happy
Carpenters - Top Of The World
Lady Antebellum - I Run To You
Lady Antebellum - Stars Tonight

Had lunch. Rested, and fell asleep with Bride Wars running (my current favorite rerun victim) until 9.30pm. HAHAHA...I seem to have started repaying those sleep debts involuntarily...Practically drifted around the room, with no particular aim in mind. Still have to get this battlefield aka my room tidied up, pack things up to store at my friend's house. Feel like going out, but not much funds to splurge on. So I just stayed in my room like the proverbial vestal virgin. Will have plenty of fun + sleepless in KK with my dear cousins come Monday/Tuesday... ;) Besides, I gotta start living on the minimum for that planned purchase of a camera...hehe~

The holidays are here, all work for this semester is done, and I'm prepared to be a temporary lotus eater... Until real life beckons me again...Rough outline of things to do:

- Have little brother drive me around town, go yum-cha (he got his driver's license before me)
- Have crazy fun with sister...Miss her!
- Bake bread and cakes with mum
- Spend more time with Grampa
- (Maybe) Go on fishing trip with Dad
- Hangout with High School Besties! Gonna be like the old days, pals!!!

Last but not least...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL MY UTM FRIENDS, HAVE A SAFE TRIP HOME, AND HAVE FUN DURING THE HOLIDAYS! SEE YOU NEXT SEMESTER, INSYAALLAH~

No comments: