Sunday, November 14, 2010

another tagging game

One tagging game before sleep :)


Your nickname(s)
Mum calls me 哥哥 in Hakka (pronouced ko-ko); my dad and my brother call me Mie. My sister calls me Nazmi. My sweety calls me Mie too, or the occasional "Cayang" (teeheehee). Sabahan BFFs call me Naz. Friends here in JB they call me Nazmi/Mie or the more recent (and cute) Najmi (stemming from the fact that I put NudgeMe as my FB name). Everyone else who knows me calls me Nazmi. Newbies call me Mizan/Azmi/Azmin/Nazmin (no one gets it right the first time, I don't know why.)


5 important dates in your life 
My birthday+My family's (ALL IN ONE OKAY)

My sweety's birthday
The date when we first became a pair :)
The date when I will grad

My wedding day (?)

5 things that makes you happy
1) Family Time
2) Being with my sweety
3) Being with my BFFs
4) When I am financially well-endowed!
5) A warm dry evening and I am in full gear for a run :)

5 dream destinations
1) Cocos (Keeling) Islands
2) Australia+New Zealand
3) New York, the US
4) The UK
5) France
(yeah yeah i bent the rules a bit :P)


5 reasons why you answered this

1) Coz I LOVE questionnaires and tagging games!
2) I'm sleepless
3) I'm insomniac
4) I have all the time in the world (just for one week)
5) Just 'cause.

Who to tag?

Anyone can do this! :D


No comments: