Saturday, November 20, 2010

..:: Riding Solo ::..

Doing this again because I don't know what to do, I'm disturbed and I wanna update my blog. Here goes!


the Rules:


Put your music library on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. Ok, go! When you're done, tag 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.


1.If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say..
Use Somebody - KOL
Hahaha...funnily unexplainable.

2. How would you describe yourself?

Perfect Nightmare - Shontelle
I am one... Hehehe

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Only Girl - Rihanna
BELONGS TO ME AND ONLY ME.

4. How do you feel today?
Somethin' About Love - David Archuletta
Yeah. It has something to do with Love.

5. What is your life’s purpose?
The Way You Do Me - JoJo
The way I do whom?

6. What's your motto?
Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida feat David Guetta
Haha... yeah you can't!

7. What do your friends think of you?
Hard - Rihanna feat Young Jeezy
I think I'm kinda hard after three days of perspective ;)


8. What do you think of your parents?
Blah Blah Blah - Ke$ha feat 3Oh!3
NO THEY'RE NOT! They're AWESOME!


9. What do you think about very often?
Telephone - Lady Gaga feat Beyonce
It IS always with me ;)


10. What is 2 + 2?
Pyramid - Charice
haha... it does have four sides so it kinda makes sense ;)


11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Monster - Lady Gaga
Yes they ARE! :D

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Tanpamu - CTKD
I will be lost without you ;)

13. What is your life story?
3 Words - Cheryl Cole feat Will.I.Am
Heheheh... it does revolve around the 3 words ;P


14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Oh Oh - Miranda Cosgrove
Yeah - to make some people realize that I lost nothing by losing them ;P


15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Notion - KOL
maybe?


16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Tik Tok - Ke$ha
one of the songs, perhaps :P


17. What will they play at your funeral?
Revelry - KOL
perhaps...


18. What is your biggest fear?
When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus
NO!!! I look forward to looking at YOU :)

19. What is your biggest secret?
Speechless - Lady Gaga
I do get speechless but it ain't exactly a secret ;P


20. What will you post this as?
Riding Solo - Jason DeRulo
HAHAHAHA~

No comments: