Wednesday, December 08, 2010

day 6 - 20 of my favorite things

in no particular order...


1 - my laptop: Dell Inspiron 1525. it's like a bestfriend :) and by association, all my peripherals.
2 - my phones: constant companion. twitter- and facebook-enabled :D
3 - the domo-kun plush: i have coveted one since i first laid eyes on it!
4 - The Nut Graph's Found In Malaysia: great read.
5 - my multivitamins: making sure i'm balanced.
6 - my jeans: they're very custom coz i'm very particular. therefore they mean a lot to me.
7 - my clothes: very custom too for the same reason as #6.
8 - my family: I LOVE THEM!!
9 - my friends: BFFs!!
10 - my resistance bands: workout on the go :)
11 - coffee!! need i say more?
12 - chocolate!! need i say more? :P
13 - panadol soluble. quick and easy.
14 - safi facial wash+moisturizer: the best products up-to-date.
15 - leave-on moisturizer: can't leave home without it!
16 - DKNY's Be Delicious: love the fragrance!
17 - money: DUHH~
18 - coolblog: "peppermint-milk-tea-nak-pearl-tak-nak-ais" in one breath :D
19 - TEMPEH!
20 - RUNNING! euphoria from cardio is the best :)


No comments: