Tuesday, December 07, 2010

weird creepy dream

i slept at 4.21am this morning. left the laptop on Star Trek because it's such an awesome movie and i can't watch enough of it. yes i remembered what time it was because i looked at my phone before retiring. so as i fell deeper and deeper into my slumber i went into dreamland.


i remembered visiting a village walking into it via a meandering path. it was like descending into a mini valley because it was situated at the foot of a hill. i reached the house that i was looking for and it faces east. to the north of it was a bridge not unlike a simple bridge that goes through a park, made of stone. so i was yelling at the person's name but i don't remember who. i yelled and yelled but he/she didn't reply. suddenly the surrounding seemed creepy and i can see black smoke swirling around my feet. it was cold. it was black. it's like smoke but acts like a fluid. i remember thinking about it being a cat or a chicken (it was a village after all) it swirled around, tickled and caressed my legs. it was supposed to be ticklish but i remember feeling only fear and creeped out. i grunted and i kicked my legs around and the thing recoiled. i don't know if i screamed it in real life or just in my dream but i remember chanting the Selawat and saying "Ya Allah" and the thing subsided. after that i woke up.


it felt so real. i woke up with a tingly feeling in my legs. it made me not wanna sleep afterwards but i slept again, this time keeping my body as asymmetrical as possible (i read somewhere that "things" cannot attack you if you keep your body asymmetrical). if it was really a supernatural attack, then this is my first time being disturbed in my sleep.


No comments: