Sunday, December 05, 2010

relapse

i logged in to YM. yet i can't hold it for long. i broke down, burst into silent tears. it was where everything began. it was where we got acquainted. when i log in to YM i expect to see you there. but now you're not. you don't expect to see me anymore, that's for sure.


everyone has been very supportive, i thank everyone for that. you all have tried to lift my mood, to help me move on. but perhaps i was too hasty. i tried being positive, to physically moved on, to be able to laugh and be cheerful on the outside. but deep down inside, i haven't. i wasn't being a realist. i have denied myself the time to truly heal and emotionally move on. i still haven't forgotten about you. every time i'm alone i catch my thoughts drifting back to you. i distract myself by getting busy, i interact with my friends, i focused on other things. i laugh and i smile and i say that i'm okay but deep down i know i'm not.


turning on YM was emotionally hurtful. it's not because you are there, but because you aren't there. your name stays grey; perhaps you have deleted me from your YM but you will always be in mine.


i can't help it. i miss you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think what you should do is remove everything that reminds you about him.

delete his ym, unfriend him on fb, anything that relates to him, throw away!

Since you are the one that the heart got broken (which mean diputuskan), it's a little bit harder to mend the broken heart because you still hold on.

I myself were in your position, and was stupid enough to lingering around, we even share the bed during the verge of break up!!

But, somehow, I move out, delete everything about him, including his number, unfriend him on myspace (see, zaman dulu sangatkan)

Remember, ex could not (or should be never) be friends, especially if you're the one yang dikecewakan.


time will definitely heal, as what I am today. From now on, you have to delete everything bout him that connects to you!

Just a piece of advice. It's okay if you dont want to follow.