Monday, December 20, 2010

a talent of mine

a talent of mine. something i have since i was a wee tyke: drawing.

people ask me various versions of "macamana kau pandai melukis Naz?" and sincerely, i don't know. i guess it's a gift from God. i just remember seeing my mum draw ladies in dresses when i was little and many many memories of me drawing stuff. i have a planner which my aunt Helena keeps which is filled with my drawings; she keeps it in her office and whenever i was with her in Tawau i'd be drawing in it. my drawing precedes my age; i remember drawing things a three year old aren't supposed to draw (or should even know, for that matter). i have many drawings and have constantly had a problem with teachers for doodling in exercise books or any book with empty spaces in it. i've done murals, posters, pamphlets, designing dresses/outfits, even henna tattooing.

what i want now is for a chance to do graffiti :)

No comments: