Monday, July 19, 2010

19th July 2010

Monday *sigh*

Okay, I try to be positive and be nice. The world doesn't need another individual afflicted with the Monday Blues.

Still down with the cold. Runny nose makes me feel like a little boy. I think Kylie's Spinning Around fits the bill PERFECTLY.

English class. I was the only guy attending the class. Result: I was made class rep. Now have to contact the lecturer responsible for the text book for the class. Quite lovely class. Interviewed by the lecturer. I must treat all conversations as a potential interview as this is a Career Search class...

Afternoon. Didn't go to class. After getting meds, I went to lunch with the gang. Laughter's the best medicine, and being around friends makes me feel a lot better. Tried to shop for a backpack in CS, but to no avail. Jaf's going back tonight.

Night. Came back around 6.30pm. Slept in the car on the way back despite telling myself not to. And then resumed sleeping until 8+pm. Now my sleep pattern's wonky again. Run tomorrow morning, then.

Watching Kami the movie while waiting for the E-Learning page to load. SO DARN SLOW!!!!!!!! How am I supposed to be productive and working on assignments if I have to put up with this shit every night??

Mum called to ask about Raya hols - I don't feel like going home. Sulking about the incident. So hassling, plus its the fasting month. They plan on coming over instead. Why? It's not cheap to travel around these days.

*still afflicted by the **** incident - I flinch every time I see someone carrying one and get uneasy when people talk about it. A coursemate mentioned it in class just now and she went cynical and sarcastic about it. Felt like STRANGLING her there and then. Fuck.

No comments: