Thursday, July 22, 2010

What's In My Head

I was sitting through System Analysis class today. Dr Shahidah is a good educator, but when things get technical, I get bored! I noticed that whenever she mentions something emotional or HUMAN, I could regain focus and attention. When the technical stuff comes in, I get so darn bored. I guess I'm more in touch with emotions and human relations than technical mumbo jumbo. And she gave a fellow classmate a STERN warning about contacting her after hours. And she gave a general warning about a potential public humiliation ala the guy just now. As we all know, public humiliation might as well be murder for teenagers, so we'll need to step up and be good students for her.

A peculiar day of people's impression upon me today... Among the reactions:
"Nazmi, you look pale."
"Nazmi, your face seems concave... Are you okay?"
"Wah, your hair so red-ah?"
"You plumped up a bit after the holidays-ah?"

I keep blowing my nose; I feel (and possibly look) like a toddler with a runny nose. It just keeps dripping. No running today, a rest day for the legs. Today is for resistance bands and plyometrics.

The fever creeps back into me. I'm kinda afraid of it. Maybe I should get to the Health Centre to get myself checked...

No comments: