Sunday, July 18, 2010

..:: Bleak Sunday ::..

Awakened by a nasty, scratchy throat.

Washed my face, get into running attire and my LOVELY new MP3 Player and set off running. Enjoyed the invigorating morning coolness. Sweated out the fever I had last night and this morning...

my NEW precious~

Came back, got my laundry together and washed'em. Save a few bucks and the hassle of a laundry service for this time as they weren't that soiled. Took a shower afterwards. Feeling woozy and scratchy again, so I popped two Panadols and went to sleep until 1pm.

Chatted up an old friend on FB - meeting up tonight. 6pm (perhaps a bit later) Cucur with Syaz, Nisa and Mimi.

Enjoying music from the MP3 Player - Still getting accustomed to the sheer freedom of having them on :)

*Cheryl Cole's Parachute and Ella Fitzgerald's THe Nearness of You keeps playing in my head. They remind me of YOU. And the universe seems to be giving me a pointer about getting back into the groove that is MYSELF by giving me Miley Cyrus's Can't Be Tamed. I shall ponder upon those hints of life. :)

No comments: