Saturday, July 17, 2010

Friday Crazy and Inner Conflict

5pm. Out to Bukit Timbalan with Syaz, Nisa and Mimi where the JB Arts Festival is held. But there aren't much. Some cool crowd selling stuff. Tonnes of cool cats, indie crowd. NOT helping with my low self-esteem. Huhuhu. So we went to Plaza Kotaraya for dinner. Nasi Ayam Penyet. Then we head over to CS. Turns out they weren't going to town for JB Arts. The girls wanna shop.

Going home, but Dyana and Sherry told me that they're going into town. So I waited in CS then we headed over to K-Box at Sutera Utama. Sang for one full hour - I'm afflicted with temporary voicelessness today.

I hope that Dyana and Sherry would already be up for today's lunch date - we plan for Tebrau City, and I've got my eyes set for the MP3 player that I have been coveting for long.

I am still recuperating from the tragedy that is me not getting to buy my dream gadget. I flinch every time someone mentions it. I loathe looking at one. I hate the sight. Inability to achieve a dream is common in life. Being denied of a dream despite having the ability to achieve it is fatal to the soul.

No comments: